Post a video using "CaptureSpace"
Use this feature to record using your webcam for video discussions. Also, easily record the screen or Microsoft PowerPoint, along with audio and webcam feeds, to create and publish screencasts. Instructors and students can record and share lectures, presentations, software tutorials, and additional screencasts.
For a more comprehensive look at CaptureSpace please use the following links:
- Introduction to Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder
- System Requirements and Supported MS Office Versions
- Getting Started
- The Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder Tabs
- Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder Recording Options
- Editing a Video
UPLOADING RECORDED CAPTURESPACE VIDEO TO A DISCUSSION
FILL OUT THE DETAILS OF THE VIDEO AND UPLOAD
1. Once you have finished recording, please name your recording and select "Upload"
ALLOW THE VIDEO TO UPLOAD
2. Once your video has uploaded select "Close".
CLOSE THE CAPTURESPACE POP-UP WINDOW
3. Close the CaptureSpace Pop-up launcher window.
SELECT THE EMBED BUTTON AGAIN
4. Select the Kaltura embed button once more to locate your video.
SEARCH FOR YOUR VIDEO AND POST
5. Search for the video you just recorded in the search box.
6. Select the video to post.
POST YOUR REPLY
7. Your video should appear in window, then select the "Post Reply" button.