Your instructor will decide what kinds of submissions will be accepted for an assignment. These may include:
- File upload
- Text entry
- Web site URL (e.g., for a blog post)
- Google Doc
- Media upload
The following explains how you might submit each type.
Files such as .doc, .txt, .jpg can be uploaded.
- Click Choose File and find the file on the computer.
- Add comments in the text box if needed.
- Once ready, click Submit Assignment.
- To upload multiple files, click Add Another File.
- Enter text into the box.
- Text can be made bold, italicized, or underlined. Bulleted and numbered lists can be added as well.
- A comments box is available if any comments need to be made.
A web address, or URL, can be used to submit an assignment.
- Copy the URL and paste it into the Website URL textbox.
- Add any comments to the textbox below.
You can also upload a video or record yourself with a web camera.
Download All Assignment Submissions
For your own records, you can download every assignment submission you have uploaded in Ember.
- Click Settings in the upper right corner to navigate to the Profile Settings page.
- Click the Download Submissions button to export all assignments you have submitted for both current and concluded courses.